Housing, Land and Transport
Poverty Alleviation, Care for the Elderly and Support for the Disadvantaged
Optimising Our Population for the Future
Unleash the potential of the local labour force:
– extend the service of civil servants and encourage employers to extend the working life of their employees;
– increase full-day child care places and places of extended hours service to provide support for women who wish to join the job market;
– promote employment for the underprivileged.
Take a proactive approach to recruiting talent and professionals from outside Hong Kong:
– implement a pilot scheme to attract the second generation of Chinese Hong Kong permanent residents who have emigrated overseas to return to Hong Kong;
– refine the General Employment Policy, the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals, and the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme;
– study the drawing up of a talent list to attract high-quality talent in a more focused manner.
Review the child allowance under salaries tax in the coming Budget.
Increase the Statutory Minimum Wage rate to $32.5 per hour and promote informed and in-depth discussion on the issue of working hours in the community to map out the way forward.
Youth Education and Development
Environmental Protection and Conservation
Constitutional Development and District Administration
Culture, Leisure and Municipal Services