Flexkin has been dedicated to provide service of CPA, professional accounting, assurance, taxation, both Hong Kong and China company incorporation, trademark and patent registration, corporate finance, public notary, application of investment immigration and work permit, deregistration , winding-up, business management and company secretary.

Cpa in Hong Kong

The Inland Revenue Department (“IRD”) will issue tax return to individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, property owners and limited companies. Such…

Certified Public Accountant Hong Kong

In line with the business development, your company may require additional funding in order to expand your business or explore new market. Apart from using bank…

company formation hk

We provide services on incorporation of limited companies in Hong Kong. We will apply for the incorporation of companies on behalf of our clients.